Simplifying the bonding step is no easy task. That’s why 3M developed 3MTM Single Bond Universal Adhesive. It’s a single-bottle solution that offers a simple one-step, one-coat, 35-second application—without compromising strength. Years of clinical evaluations have stacked the evidence. It can be used in all etching techniques, including total-etch, self-etch and selective-etch; in both direct and indirect applications; and on all dental surfaces, without any extra primer — taking versatility to a whole new level.
Direct Placement Indications:
Bonding light cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations
Indirect Placement Indications:
Bonding veneers with 3M™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement- without the need to light cure the adhesive
Make the right decision for what’s best for your patients:
- Easy dispensing- Flip-top vial and unit dose delivery
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces without a separate primer
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations
- Effective on both moist and etched dentin
- Self- and dual-cure compatible*
* With 3M™ Single Bond Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator
Watch the video on “Why You Only Need One Adhesive”
- Existing account: Click here to download your promo code
- New account: Click here to open an account. As a token of appreciation, we’re giving you a free composite stand!
Free composite stand for new account openings
Further enquiries please click here.
Click on the links below to learn more about 3MTM Single Bond Universal Adhesive.
* Terms & conditions
- This promotion is applicable for private clinics and/or dentists only. Strictly not applicable for the government clinics.
- This promotion is valid until 23 February 2018.
- 3M Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to amend or change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All purchases will be fulfilled by Summit Company (M) Sdn Bhd, our authorized distributor.
- One (1) free composite stand is strictly for new accounts only. You will receive this upon successful account opening and order placement. Limited stock available, first-come-first-served.