"Because Good Work Deserves Recognition"
Every 3 weeks, our judges will be choosing the best written testimonial on Dentistsnearby.com and the winner will win one of the following awesome prizes.
Prizes up for grabs
- iPad Mini (16GB, WIFI Model)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
- Systema full variant toothbrush Hampers
By submitting a testimonial, you're already a winner because you will be getting a rm30 voucher to use on FotoZZoom for FREE!
To be in the running for freebies: (in this order)
- "Like" Dentistsnearby's Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/dnearby)
- Share our official contest post on your Facebook timeline & tag at least 2 friends whom you know have visited a dentist recently.
- Head back to www.dentistsnearby.com
- Search for your dentist using our search bar.
- Leave a testimonial using the same name and information you used to register yourself at the dental clinic. (Use your real particulars as we will be contacting you either through email or phone)
- (optional) You can attach a picture of the clinic you have been to along with your testimonial (or a selfie, with the doctor's consent of course). This will increase your chances of winning.
- Stay tune on our Facebook page for our announcements of the winners!
How do I leave a testimonial?
- It's very easy, just head on to http://www.dentistsnearby.com/2-uncategorised/173-how-to-leave-a-testimonial-on-dentistsnearby.html and there will be a step-by-step guide for you.
I am a patient at a few dental clinics, am I still eligible to join this contest?
- Yes, you are eligible, but you can only leave a maximum of 2 testimonials using your real name and particulars in which you have registered yourself at the clinic.
I am a staff of a clinic, am I eligible?
- Unfortunately no, our apologies. Dentists, Dental surgeons, clinic's staffs are not eligible for this round of contests. But you can still help us spread the message about this because we will have special prizes for clinics who got the best testimonial. :)
I accidentally clicked sent and I would like to delete or edit my testimonial, how do I do it?
- Just send us an email at inquiry@dentistsnearby with your name and your testimonial content and we will delete it for you and you may write a new one.
Terms and conditions
- Must be of 18 years and above.
- By submitting your testimonial on Dentistsnearby, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- You must be a patient from the clinic in which you choose to leave a testimonial.
- Staff of a Dental Clinic, Dentists or dental surgeons and their immediate families are not allowed to participate in this contest. (Solely for patients)
- Testimonials can be in English or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Upload a picture of the clinic (Preferably a selfie) - with the consent of your dentist.
- Leave a good testimonial on the clinic's page on dentistsnearby.com. (the clinic you have been to for treatment
- You must use your real name, telephone number and email to contact when won
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Dentistsnearby.com reserves the right to keep all contest information confidential.
- Contest ends on 31/12/2014, 11:59 pm. Dentistsnearby reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest duration at any time prior to the expiry of the contest duration without prior notice.
- Winners will be contacted via email or phone. Failure to response or reply to Dentistsnearby; the prizes will be forfeited and will be transferred to another contestant.
- Judges / Results decision is final.
- Dentistsnearby.com does not warrant that the content or services at [www.dentistsnearby.com] for the contest shall be uninterruptible and/or error free. By participating in the contest, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree and acknowledge that Dentistsnearby shall not in any manner whatsoever be held liable for any data loss, interruptions, delays, errors or virus caused to your computer, inadequacies, omissions, delays and/or any error arising from the contest or from the loss of contestants' data or otherwise.
- In no event shall Dentistsnearby.com and her owners be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the contest and/or the prizes.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be revised and reissued without notice at any time by updating this posting and you agree that no liability shall attach to Dentistsnearby.com and that you have no right to claim any compensation as a result thereof. You should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms and Conditions, since your continued use of the Site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions. Any such revisions may include extending the Terms and Conditions to include other terms and conditions applicable to other products or services offered by Dentistsnearby.com from time to time.
- You shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from your participation in the contest and/or redemption of the prizes.
If you're a dentist, there will also be surprises for you too!
If your clinic is the recipient of the winning testimonial, you will receive a "full-range" Systema Hamper, a mystery prize* from Amedix and a certificate from Dentistsnearby!
Testimonial Campaign Sponsors (thanks for your support! :D)
Disclaimer: Apple,Apple Logo,Amedix,Systema,Systema/Lion Logo,FotoZZoom,FotoZZoom Logo,Fujifilm are Trademarks of their respective companies. Dentistsnearby does not own any of the registered trademarks of the products.
Privacy Statemet - Dentistsnearby.com [Version 1.1] Revised: October 2014
Dentistsnearby.com ("Dentistsnearby.com", "we" or "us") respects and protects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website. We have adopted the following policies to safeguard your personal information and to protect its confidentiality. Any information which is provided by you to Dentistsnearby.com via this website or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the "Acts") and/or such amending or replacement legislation as may be adopted in Malaysia from time to time. You should read this Privacy Statement carefully before using this website. If you do not read or if you disagree with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, you should not use this website. Your use of this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Access by Minors
If you are aged 18 or under, you should not use this website nor should you provide any personal information to us via the website.
Collection and Use of Information
1. Users contacting dentists via our Website: If you are a user seeking consultation with a dentist or other parties listed on the website Dentistsnearby.com (a "Provider"), then you will be asked to provide certain personal information to us so that Providers who are registered with us can decide if they wish to offer dental services to you. Such information will include, without limitation, details such as your name, address, contact details (including email and telephone number) .
2. Dental Clinics: If you are a Dentist (or a representative of a Dental clinic) who wishes to use Dentistsnearby.com's online service, then you will be asked to submit personal information as part of our registration process, for example, name, email address, phone number etc. This personal information will be used to facilitate dental consultations with prospective patients. You explicitly consent to the disclosure of all necessary personal information to prospective patients. Other than this authorised disclosure, Dentistsnearby.com will not release any personal information to any third parties without your prior consent except for the purposes of validating information or unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by operation of law. Dentistsnearby.com retains the right at all times to contact you in relation to the services provided on this website.
If at any time after giving us this information you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use this information, or in the case that the information becomes out of date, you are free to notify us, and we will endeavour to remove or rectify the information promptly.
We do not collect or keep your personal data unless it is necessary for the purposes(s) set out above nor do we keep your personal data for longer than is necessary.
Dentistsnearby.com reserves the right to transfer information (including any personal information you provide) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Dentistsnearby.com , a subsidiary or line of business associated with Dentistsnearby.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
You should also be aware that where you link to another website from this website, that Dentistsnearby.com has no control over that other website. Accordingly, Dentistsnearby.com cannot guarantee that the controller of that website will respect your privacy in the same manner as Dentistsnearby.com.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee) and to have inaccuracies in your information corrected.
Use of your Personal Information by Third Parties
Except as otherwise set out in this Privacy Statement this policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information that Dentistsnearby.com collects from you. We cannot guarantee and accept no liability in the event that a Provider (if you are a consumer) or any other third party gives your personal data to third parties or in any way impinges upon your data protection or privacy rights.
Technical and Statistical Data
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal data and therefore we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting to you when the website is used. You should be aware that each time you visit a website, two general levels of information about your visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the website and the second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
The statistical and analytical information provides us with a general and non-individual specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to the website; the pages that they visit; and where they were before they came to the website and the page in the website at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on a website so that we can manage the website's capacity and efficiency. This type of non-personal information and data can be collected through the standard operation for internet servers and logs as well as "cookies" and other technical mechanisms.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this Privacy Statement , kindly email us at: